Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let The WHINING Begin!


Salon has served up a list of the top 20 whiniest, crybabiest, pearl-cluthingest, fainting-couchiest sore losers in the Twitterverse from last night's handing of the asses.

I saw a few bits of Twitterrhea just after NBC called the election for Obama in which MittBot supporters despair for America now. One favorite bit was seeing them crying over the electoral votes vs. popular--at one point, the MittBot was slightly up in the popular vote and the Twitterers were screeching, "HEY! Romney won the popular vote!! The Electoral College should be struck down!! OBAMA LOOOOOST!!!! WAAAAAAAAH!" Then Obama's numbers got updated and *poof* those screechers filled their diapers.

Time to whip out the diapers and pacifiers.

Update: You wanna see an epic freak-out and meltdown of a particularly unpleasant schmuck who's announced that he's going to unfriend/shun/abuse any and all Democrats in his FaceBook/family/friends/environment? I direct your attention to this guy, stamping his little Libertarian feet and screeching like an emo teenager in what Anne Laurie at Balloon Juice calls a "squid cloud of butthurt"; I won't link directly to him, though. He might SHUN me. 9_9   Here's a taste:

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted ‘O’. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats…
If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can’t charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I’ll tell them in no un-certain terms: “I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth.” Then I’ll turn and walk the other way.
"Squid cloud of butthurt" indeed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment