Monday, December 28, 2009

X-mas swag: Seriously?


Enjoy the tackiness in the photo, because as soon as I can get my hands on a spray-can of fabric dye, I'm making that thing go away.

Usually, I'm asked to make a wish-list for x-mas presents. I'll make a list of books, like "Salvation Boulevard" by Larry Beinhart, or something like that. I don't really want much.

This year, no list. Instead, they (my sister and mother) took a shot and picked out...this.

They know I'm an atheist, but neither of them is the proselytizing type, so I don't see it as their way of hinting.

I could take it several ways, though. I could let myself get depressed because they just don't seem to know me, after 42 years. But I'm also amused at the notion of going to Freethinker Meetups or atheist get-togethers wearing the damn thing. They're the only ones who would get the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment