Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pic of the Day: Hockey Pope!


The Vatican has issued a directive that their boy's likeness and all that goes with it are copyrighted (smirk).

I'm no great respector of authority figures, let alone religious ones, who haven't earned that respect, and given the church's recent foot-dragging in dealing with pedophiles in their midst, that respect ain't happening. Besides: I didn't vote for him.

I call upon anyone with Photoshop (tm), Gimp, Paint(tm), an Etch-a-Sketch (tm), colored markers, sidewalk chalk, spray cans, or whatever: MOCK these arrogant fools. Bring it.

...then spread them all over the Web.

And now: Hockey Pope!

2 comments:

  1. you don't vote for popes. How'd he become pope, then? The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held alof Excalibur from the bosom of the water...oh, wait. I'm getting my fairy tales mixed up. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete